Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:11:36 -0600
Whoa, Mike, I don't live in Texas,and that makes me happy, I live in Kansas and that doesn't make me too happy these days. Since we fought on the union side, we most assuredly are not the south, although in certain undesirable neighborhoods the occasional confederate flag can be seen.

The stores that Wal-Mart closed here were mostly the "Neighborhood Market" stores, which was a real loss to the community. They weren’t all that great, but they built them in places that had been abandoned by other stores as the trend to HUGE stores got out of hand. I do think there were express stores closed in smaller communities.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Lazzari