Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 19:01:50 -0800
On 3/3/2016 11:22 AM, Bill Pearce wrote:
Actually, we are more Southwest,

Nice try, but you sure ain't West. Even those fools in Wyoming, Colorado, NM ... aren't West, from my perspective, close to 1,000 miles West of Denver. That's right, those guys with the western attire, kicking shit, are only 2/3 of the way West.

What you are, geographically, is right in the middle.

"The Geographic Center of the United States (contiguous 48) is located about two
miles northwest of *Lebanon*, *Kansas*."

Culturally, I have no idea. :-)

Where's W. Moose