Re: [OM] So far, so good

Subject: Re: [OM] So far, so good
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 06:36:04 -0600
I'm sure I've posted Robie photos before.

I still am a volunteer. In my 11th year of doing it, actually. Still get people
from all over the globe come to our little piece of Chicago to see the house.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach