Re: [OM] So far, so good

Subject: Re: [OM] So far, so good
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 20:22:11 -0500
I knew you could do it, Paul.

Congrats again.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Wayne Harridge <
wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds perfect Paul !
>
> ...Wayne

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)