Re: [OM] Amazon cloud drive

Subject: Re: [OM] Amazon cloud drive
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 21:03:19 +0000
Yes, see my exchange with AG here last week, confirming that ORF and RAF
files are treated as photo files regardless you do not get a preview, as
Chuck noted. And as I confirmed to AG, I have well over 350GB stored for
nil incremental cost over my Prime fee.

Piers

PS it does require decent upload speed to get sensible use of the facility.
I would not want to upload that lot at 2400b/s! Matter of fact it took an
age at 20Mb/s, but there was capacity aplenty at the end of the third week
of December...