Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:00:58 -0600
It is really important for Europeans to understand how helpful the US government is to its citizens. Which is to say it only does the barest minimum. Our recent political facts are that we have swung the pendulum to the far right, so there's hope it will return closer to the center soon, but the system is generally rigged to help the filthy rich on the backs of everyone else. Some US retirees are indeed quite well off, but the majority are living on the edge.

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Braun