Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Slow Night
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 02:13:13 +1300

Tina and Nathan wrote

Visit some soup kitchens or deliver some
Meals on Wheels. There are a lot
of old people who are eating cat food
or are doing without food to afford
their prescription medicines. Almost
all of the people who get Meals on
Wheels are elderly.

Tina

On Sat,
Feb 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Given that retired people are better off, on average, than young
people, I
see little justification for granting discounts and other
advantages to
senior citizens.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan
Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
For
the health of my heart and vascular system, I am back on a mainly
vegetarian diet, sometimes including New Brunswich tinned sardnes, for
the Omega 3 oils they have.

See

Apologies for lousy
image.

Not expensive, and definitely better for me than tinned cat
food!
I'm also working out at a gym abut 3 times a week to build muscle
bulk (my weight slumped from 74 to 62 kg).
After 3 months of this regime
I'm starting to see signs of recovery.

Brian