Re: [OM] PESO

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:00:20 -0500
I didn't know that the evergreen oaks of northern California were also called "live oaks". I looked it up to discover that there are numerous species of live oaks around the country and also around the world with evergreen foliage. Of course, a "proper" live oak also needs an immense amount of Spanish moss hanging from its branches. :-)

Chuck Norcutt