Re: [OM] OT; can this photo be fixed?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; can this photo be fixed?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:22:31 -0800
On 2/19/2016 4:30 AM, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
See the explanation on the Zone-10 page.

I don't have the tools to lighten only the shaded left.

Any suggestions - offers to try? The original image is about 2400 pixels width -
standard E-1 jpeg size.

Yes. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/After_Frost.htm>

Mostly proof of concept. I'm not sure of the sky colors from center to left edge. I can't tell if the lighter, less yellow part is painted that way, or a result of uneven down lighting. On the very far left, I've let it go back toward yellow, as that's how it lightened up.

If you send me the full size original, Raw, if available, I'll get you
something at least this good. :-)

With the right tools, it's not so tough.

Not Rocket Science Moose