Re: [OM] Mamiya Sekor 500 DTL

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya Sekor 500 DTL
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:04:21 -0800
On 2/15/2016 8:54 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Mike. That made me look more closely at my Kobalt set. There are 4 cross-points, marked Ph 000, Ph 00, Ph 0, and Ph 1. So, I must conclude that mine are Phillips.

NOT necessarily true. In fact, I think unlikely. At least a couple of sets I have are so marked, but are indeed JIS. There is a LOT of ignorance, at least in North America about the existence of any kind of cross point drivers that are not Phillips. Add that to the need for translation, not just of Japanese, but Korean, and one must test/observe for oneself.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

Crossed Cultures Moose

(Greek Yoghurt Moose?)