Re: [OM] Mamiya Sekor 500 DTL

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya Sekor 500 DTL
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 12:47:14 -0800
On 2/14/2016 7:14 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Thanks for reminding me of the illustrations of the points. It turns out that I have 3 other (little used) sets of drivers that I had always assumed were Philips. All 3 sets are JIS.

Sounds right. I had to go to a little effort once to find actual Phillips
drivers in tiny sizes.

One 16 piece set even has the torque bar but only the hex drivers have the hole in the shaft. No hole in the cross-point or flat blade drivers.

Just keep your eyes gently peeled, and one day you'll probably come across a little set of five in a plastic box, two JIS, three flat, with torque bar.

I guess I don't need any more miniature drivers.  Shhh.  Don't tell my wife I
said that. :-)

Many years ago, I came up with a plan for things like screwdrivers and scissors. Instead of always looking for them, perhaps snapping at others in the household who have not put them back where they 'belong' and generally being a grouch and making others unhappy, as well as myself - just keep buying them until there's always one around when I need it.

It worked! I love buying stuff anyway. And in the end, it doesn't costs much,
particularly compared to the benefits. :-)

Plenitude Moose