Re: [OM] OT: Weather Extremes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Extremes
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 18:30:22 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Springing Moose writes:

<<<<I didn't start taking photos, as we had an appointment, and I knew I'd have
a really tough time stopping. It'll be there for a while. All I managed was a
group of really pretty horses for Marnie. :-)
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19547>

<<<<And <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19549>

Marnie did like them but you are rubbing it in.  We have to get up at 5:30 AM
and it is likely to be -8 deg F if we are lucky.  Bah!

Oh, were they really taken with a GM-5?  I couldn't have missed you mentioning
that  you had one before, unless there had been a breach in the  space-time
continuum.

I thought you might consider the GM-7 when that emerges but perhaps opportunity
presented itself.

Frozen Mike