Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill

Subject: Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 14:03:06 -0500
Your mention of Rosewood classics gave me a twinge of deja vu... fond
memories of a summer in the early 80's and
toting a lovely Zone VI 4X5 into the Cascades. Gave so much pleasure that
my Hassy 500 sat almost unused for the
entire season. (OM content) My 'sidearm' was a much loved Pen FT. (With
Tri-X@ ASA100 in Kodak's magic soup.)

FWIW - IMO Fred Picker's Zone VI Handbook should be a 'must read' for
anyone liking that combo.