[OM] Weird item for sale or trade.

Subject: [OM] Weird item for sale or trade.
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:12:47 -0500
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Some time back I bought an adapter to use my OM lenses on my Sony NEX 7. The
project I had in mind went by the wayside, however I recently dug the adapter
out for a new project. As I unwrapped it and attempted unsuccessfully to mount
my 100mm f2 on the front of the adapter it became obvious that although the
packaging was correct, the item was not. What I have is a new adapter with
tripod fitting to fit a C/Y lens to a micro 4/3 camera.  Would trade for a
one-eyed pig or anything else of value. Given that there some micro 4/3 folks
here figured I might see if anyone would have an interest. If you think you
could use this piece, contact me off list and lets see if we can work something
out.  Bill Barber