[OM] FW: Computer Suggestions

Subject: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions
From: John Duggan <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 21:35:01 +0000
From: John Duggan
Sent: 01 February 2016 16:56
To: Chuck Norcutt
Subject: RE: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Another possibility is the Asus T200. Same transformer series as the 100....But
with a larger screen and a 400 GB hard drive installed in the base as well as
the SSD behind the screen.
I have put a 64 GB micro SD card in the screen slot , and another 64 GB USB3
drive in the base. I use it largely for photo storage and swop the USD drive
for a 2 TB desktop drive as needed.
I will be taking it with me on a trip to China in the spring.
Only 2 dwnsides.....it runs Windoze 10 after I upgraded from 8 and it is
distinctly budget, but I did not have the funds available for a mac.
A Bluetooth mouse with a tiny transmitter in the other USB port makes the
machine much more user friendly.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10e/keyboard