Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 16:45:06 -0500
Thanks, John.  That's the one I went with.  Just placed the order on
Amazon.  Seems like a good buy.  I don't need much computer power, just a
means to view and transfer the photos to an external hard drive.  I already
have two 2 terabyte portable hard drives that should be enough redundant
storage for a month.

Thanks!

Tina

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:35 PM, John Duggan <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>