[OM] IMG: X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4

Subject: [OM] IMG: X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:47:26 -0600
I shot this to post on the Fuji Forum, but it came out reasonably well, so thought I might share it here. The X-E1 is attached to the 250 Telyt by means of a Fotodiox adapter, and the combination is mounted on an ancient Star-D tripod that I have had for 60 years. The Fuji designers were thoughtful enough to provide a cable release socket in the shutter button. The lens is not comparable to the modern Telyts, but is fine for back yard shots of critters.

The first response I received was, "Where's the camera?" :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/X-E1+with+Leica+Telyt-R+250.JPG.html

Shot with the Oly E-1 and Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60mm.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA