Re: [OM] IMG: X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 15:33:17 -0600
Thanks, Chris.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 1/25/2016 3:30 PM, ChrisB wrote:
It's a pretty purposeful looking rig, Jim.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay

On 25 Jan 2016, at 19:47, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I shot this to post on the Fuji Forum, but it came out reasonably well, so
thought I might share it here.  The X-E1 is attached to the 250 Telyt by means
of a Fotodiox adapter, and the combination is mounted on an ancient Star-D
tripod that I have had for 60 years. The Fuji designers were thoughtful enough
to provide a cable release socket in the shutter button.  The lens is not
comparable to the modern Telyts, but is fine for back yard shots of critters.

The first response I received was, "Where's the camera?" :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/X-E1+with+Leica+Telyt-R+250.JPG.html

Shot with the Oly E-1 and Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60mm.