Re: [OM] Retro Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] Retro Weddings
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 17:18:33 -0800
On 1/9/2016 4:55 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Now wait a minute.  I'm a Mom with a Camera.  In fact, I'm a Grandmom with
a camera.  Does that make my work irrelevant?

Do you shoot weddings, thus supplanting a paid photographer? Any other of your
work is not relevant to the subject at hand.

In fact, I don't notice many women on this list? Why??

;-)

Perhaps 'cause most of them find the foolishness that goes on here irrelevant
to real life?

Maybe 'cause they have more important and/or useful things to spend their time
on?

Might be 'cause they think GAS is something you cure with an eponymously names
pill?

Afraid of testosterone poisoning?

Endlessly arcane stuff about gear?

Just plain smarter than the guys?

The last regular poster woman we had was also a pro, part time, and as her kids grew, she knew where it was most important to spend her time and effort.

The smartest one now is Marnie, who uses Mike to filter the list for her and
post when she has something to say. :-)

I hope none of the above is taken as impugning anything about our v. active
female member. ;-)

Excuses, Excuses Moose