Re: [OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 21:29:11 -0800
Just got to some of these images--Some OM gear used, so on topic  The girls
were chomping on the bit to get our hike underway  but the light was nice and
knelt down for a look-back whence we departed. Thought one of my all time
favorites, the OMZ 24/2.8, might work well.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-jNQgsLw/A

Very nice! But I see the auto level on that old lens has failed. :-)

Despite our maps and phones, we could not quite find the trail head but ran
into these hikers with a better map and then were all set.

Great series! The stone house next to the the cliff would be great by itself.
All the humorous touches are bonus.

After a few more miles down the road we found our car.

Always a good ending. :-)

Slanted Roof Moose