[OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville

Subject: [OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 22:38:04 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Just got to some of these images--Some OM gear used, so on topic  The girls
were chomping on the bit to get our hike underway  but the light was nice and
knelt down for a look-back whence we departed. Thought one of my all time
favorites, the OMZ 24/2.8, might work well.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-jNQgsLw/A

Despite our maps and phones, we could not quite find the trail head but ran
into these hikers with a better map and then were all set.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-S2ShsKB/A

We finally got to Cabrerets  where we planned to have lunch and in town spotted
this guy "guarding" a construction site.
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-Z8vhnZB/A

We decided to take the road back to cut some time off, but it was still scenic.
 This was one of the houses built into near the cliff-side.
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-sr2zVRW/A

I was a bit behind fussing with cam gear and as I caught up saw the girls were
looking up  at something:
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-fXJnKcp/A

They were looking at this:
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-Vzqw4tX/A

Things got even weirder.  Some  very special flying machines were there:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-r5q9MrM/A      (or
just hit next four)
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-LLqpr3D/A
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-KK8kXw8/A
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-spjtzrs/A
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Dordogne-Pays-Basque-2015/i-kxKzxbt/A

After a few more miles down the road we found our car.

Mike