Re: [OM] Clearing Fog - An editing exercise

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearing Fog - An editing exercise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 21:24:19 -0800
On 1/3/2016 8:08 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
A super cool

Looks pretty warm to me, in WB, if not temp. ;-)

photograph of an Iowa morning, as edited by me, your lovable Schnozz.

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/214

Didn't you recently express some remorse about your recent period of ... extreme ... images - and the better images missed in the process? I meant to reply, but don't see that post. (Imaginary? Mind meld?) Seems to me that many artists will at times need to go "too far", exploring the edges and extremes, before coming back to a new version of their long term vision, infused, perhaps subtly, but certainly importantly, by what was learned on walkabout.

Then: