Re: [OM] No fly Friday

Subject: Re: [OM] No fly Friday
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 22:27:01 +0000
Polebrook is about 71 miles from Honington, Chuck, too far for normal
assistance, I should have thought.

Yes aircraft from that time could land and take off on grass, but it would
increase the take off distance, even when dry.  And it would be easy for rain
to make the surface unusable, particularly at the touchdown points.

Chris