Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:43:42 -0800
"Lightroom doesn’t yet have a color profile for the SL, so any SL image we see on the web right now (that was converted from DNG) will show some inaccurate colors. The SL sensor is similar to the one used in the Leica Q, a camera with good color rendering, so I think color from the SL should be good once it is profiled by LR and other converters." Sean Reid on LL