Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:42:35 -0600
> I'm hitting Auto in LR for the color balance.  On most it seems to add a
> little yellow and a little magenta to the original file but an almost
> unnoticeable shift to me.

I figured so, and I agree. Auto in LR goes a bit yellow for me too.
But in this case, I'm seeing a harder shift to shadow blues as
compared to the sunlit parts of the pictures. Some films were that way
where the shadows went really blue (Ektachrome), whereas other films
kept the shadows more neutral.

AG