Re: [OM] Cannondale was Re: IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL

Subject: Re: [OM] Cannondale was Re: IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL
From: Bart Wientjes via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:08:45 +0100
Cc: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey guys and girls,
I like where this thread is going!  Although I am hardly impressed by the
Fuji: I've been riding a 68,5 cm (=27 inch) frame since I bought my racing
bike in '87.
It has been manufactured at the shop of 'Snel', a local bicycle shop in
Utrecht (The Netherlands) that was the go-to place for tall people at that
time.

To trace back to previous posts: It had a Cannondale handlebar bag attached
during my bicycle holidays in the 80's, which contains a hand-crafted
section to accommodate my OM-4 + extra lens. :)

Cheers,
Bart