Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Activity

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Activity
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:34:23 +0100
Might lack this distinct signature I like, though.

Two lenses for different puposes
Both being very good at what they do best I'd say :-)

BTW: 35mm is not a WA on a fuji Jim. Rather it's the standard lens we all had in the form of Zuikos 50mm (I had the 1.4) or any'Crons or luxes 50, or even further back Asahis 50 1.4 and 55 1.8 (I had both) ;-)

Keep the good light coming to this place.

Amities

Philippe