Re: [OM] Bag Man I [was Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bag Man I [was Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]]
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:34:04 +0000
That’s the way I think, Moose.  If it has to go, it must be a sign that there
is a new lens needing to replace it – provided the funds are readily available,
of course :-)

Ken, the Fuji X Forum <http://www.fujix-forum.com/classifieds/
<http://www.fujix-forum.com/classifieds/>> is a good source of used bags at
good prices.  I bought my Tenba DNA Messenger from a subscriber.

Chris