Re: [OM] Bag Man I [was Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bag Man I [was Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:17:23 -0500
Can you post a photo of the 2 body/lens fit? I can't figure out how based on looking at the marketing photo.

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt

On 11/13/2015 12:54 AM, Moose wrote:
It's been five months now since I wrote about my latest new bag.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?N=11032319&InitialSearch=yes&sts=pi>
The longish relevant portion of an even longer post is below for those
without eidetic memories or who found it tl;dr.

It's now run up about 6,000 miles in the air, 2-3,000 on the road. It's
prowled city streets, the NY subways and run up a decent number of miles
wandering various trails through trees, rocks, boulders, fields, swamps,
museums, and so on. And I still like it!

Perfect? No, of course not. When the perfect bag is made, the Universe
comes to an end. :-)

The padded insert is a pretty good fit. Set up as two compartments, one
E-M5II with 12-50 fits in one with the hood on. Another body, with
75-300 fits in another, but the hood has to be reversed to fit. Still, I
don't think I would want the consequences of enough depth to accommodate
the hood. The insert is slightly tapered, to fit the bag, and I could
wish the narrow end were a little wider. The camera fits, but not as
easily as I would like. At least it comes out easily, which is the most
important thing. :-)