Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 14:43:53 -0600
I too love the EM5II. And as you, I have yet to try the HiRes mode. To do so will require that I do it indoors, a situation where I've got limited room, as outdoors will be a problem due to the constant wind here. Where I live the yearly average wind is over 12 knots. It could be interesting with blurred trees, though, I guess.

And furthermore, I have yet to figure out how I get these images off the card and into PS.

-----Original Message----- From: Moose