Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where's the V4.0 firmware upgrade for the E-M?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:16:00 -0500
Well, with the focus stacking everything is happening automagically. I can assure you that the E-M1 knows nothing about driving focusing rails... ergo, by process of elimination, it must be changing the focus distance. Also, focusing rails are only suitable for macro shots where total depth of field would be measured in inches. Landscape is a different kettle of fish.

Chuck Norcutt