Re: [OM] (OT) Olympus Pearlcorder Equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Olympus Pearlcorder Equipment
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:02:22 -0400
On 10/27/2015 7:59 AM, FXCM van Lindert wrote:
Hello all.

I have been a very enthusiastic Olympus photographer in the past, and
also a regular contributor to the list from 1995 until a few years
back. When the Olympus gear became - litterally - too heavy a burden
for my old shoulders, I have switched to lighter gear and sold off all
my Olympus equipment. But I have always kept lurking the list
contributions from many of you...

I am still an enthusiastic photographer but nowadays I almost
exclusively use one small camera, a S*ny RX100 III. I am very happy
with that, expecially since I could continue all macro work I used to
do with my Oly equipment before. I bought the camera as soon as I
learned that it had a good viewfinder, a real must for my purposes.

Nice to hear from you again! You may notice that Oly gear is no longer required here and at least one other active listee is also an RX100 only shooter these days.

Oly Again Moose