Re: [OM] Portrait shot - need lens opinion

Subject: Re: [OM] Portrait shot - need lens opinion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 17:54:15 -0400
On 10/22/2015 5:41 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
It boggles my mind that a particular lens/sensor combination can create banding. I obviously don't understand the physics.

One theory I've heard is that it is EMF leakage from lens electronics into camera electronics. Whether that's it or not, at least it makes clear how two interconnected micro computers could interact in ways you might not think of.

In the case of the 20/1.7, I've seen very slight banding on a Pen camera, so
it's not necessarily only one camera.

Interference is Moose