Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:45:20 +0100
Hi Frank

I should have remembered!  Utrecht was what was jogging my memory, though – the
camera fair in the big hall not far from there.  We found the excellent
Oriental Swan restaurant in Soesterberg, by the way . . .

I hope to return to Soesterberg for more conferences on spatial disorientation,
so I shall take you up on that offer, chum.

Chris