Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:58:27 +0200
Hi Chris,

Soesterberg is close to where I  live, you probably visited the new
Military Aviation Museum?
Actually the airfield is partly located on grounds of my homeown, Zeist.

I visited it last year, it's a nice black box: <
https://goo.gl/photos/Ez62AaSVpqd5s4bR9>
On google maps (the museum is too new to be on the pictures here): <
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.1311849,5.2786672,1673m/data=!3m1!1e3>.

Next time if you find the time give me notice and we might be able to meet
(I still owe you a beer ;-).

Best, Frank.