Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:32:23 +0100
Nice shots, Ian.

The more I think about it the more I’m glad that the beast will no longer fly
in close formation with others.  The view out of the cockpit is not great and
several of those Hawks will not have been visible to the pilot of the Vulcan.
Moreover, the low level flights will have been without radar cover for most of
the time and the lookout available to the pilots is quite restricted.  While I
was waiting for the machine yesterday, several light aircraft were buzzing
around, perhaps waiting for the Vulcan

It’s time for XH588 to rest her weary wheels and engines . . .

Chris