Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:42:12 -0500
Nice shots, Ian.  Thanks for sharing them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/12/2015 12:29 PM, Ian Nichols wrote:
On 12 October 2015 at 17:57, ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ho ho, Piers.  I should have thought of the engines :-)

As I live within a couple of hundred yards of what once was Filton
airfield, there was no excuse for me not to get at least one good shot.

  This is it just before reaching the airfield, about 500' up, I'd guess/

https://goo.gl/photos/NfLz3tFxHfYHbFACA

This is it disappearing off towards Cardiff, having passed Concorde on the
way.  I'd hoped to catch it sooner, but it was shot through a mesh fence
which gave the autofocus some trouble.  So 10 Olympuses for that one.

A few weeks ago, I saw it at Southport air show.  This is my photo of it in
formation with the Red Arrows.  There are many like it, but this one is
mine ;)

https://goo.gl/photos/mDaTQGuzNbQ4shnK8

E-M1 and DZ50-200 on a ebay-sourced adapter were used for all 3.

Ian