[OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2015: church tower and pylon
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 19:54:19 +0100
Motivated by some idiotic statements on the LUG by a list member who has never
owned a digital Leica M, I have shot exclusively with the obsolete, antiquated
Leica M8 this week. This afternoon, we drove to a town in the mountains called
Cocentaina which had a Feria de Todos Los Muertos today—sound ominous but
basically it was just a big medieval market all over the town centre. On the
way back to the car, I took this shot of the light of the setting sun
illuminating a cloud:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Jnk9r5T/A

Cheers,
Nathan