Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:45:59 -0500
Thanks, Moose. I agree, your mod looks much better. I know that I can't duplicate your changes in total, but are there specific changes that you made that I might add to my repertoire? I agree, I was frustrated with the way this came out in post, which led me to go to B&W. It was shot in the large area of the airport terminal, which has a combination of window light and some sort of fluorescent fixtures.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA