Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:34:17 -0500
You are "right on" in both posts, Chris. Eric Clutton is his name. And that is F.R.E.D. He told me that he is 87, going on 88, as he put it. That would have made him about 17 in 1945, so the story holds up.

If I recall correctly, his sister came over for a visit about a year ago. So, longevity must run in the family.

Thanks for the links.  I had not thought about doing a search for his story.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA