Re: [OM] Brittany holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] Brittany holidays
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:29:40 +0200
Leaving for a friend's BD party right now

I'll revisit your photos later in the week and report ;-)

Ph in a hurry

Le 20 sept. 15 à 11:16, ChrisB a écrit :

Thanks, Philippe.

Yes, being on holiday was a real pleasure. I was impressed with the friendliness of the locals and with most people’s willingness to let me keep going with my poor French.

I hadn’t noticed any distortion (but I’m not that good at noticing that sort of thing). Can you give me an example or two?

I do have PTLens which would help with distortion.

Chris