Re: [OM] Brittany holidays - Chris B & Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Brittany holidays - Chris B & Moose
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:16:17 +0200
Yup!
I agree, nearly to the full.

And I had tried to address the issue(s) in my quick and dirty edit - first converging pseudo parallels, then distortion (as I maintain there was some - that where Moose and I diverge). I also had rotated the shot anticlockwise by a weeny bit as I feel the terrasse in front of the café is not level (for such a rainy area Britanny is ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/CHRIS-B-.jpg.html
I believe nothing is level in that place, except the beer in the glasses if any left ;-)
Some windows might be vertical though, yet hard to tell which ...

My original question remains about the lens and FL. Just because I may also have them in my bag :-)

Anyway, I must get there some day too, for Chris's photos are a treat and an invitation.

AMities
Philippe