Re: [OM] Packed for a trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Packed for a trip
From: John Ockman <jrockman07@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:54:34 -0400
Rick and Paul,

 For the most part, we Ohioans are a thick-skinned lot. Not a problem,
we'll just beat everyone in college football again this year. Urban Meyer
is from my hometown, and seems to have his head screwed on right. I am not
usually a fan of any celebrity, but he is pretty good as far as I am
concerned.
John