Re: [OM] Packed for a trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Packed for a trip
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:15:05 -0500
On 9/1/15 09:00 : , Rick Beckrich wrote:
Sorry John... I was raised in Gary, and even we were afraid to go to C'land.

(Just teasin', my youngest daughter graduated from Oberlin.)

And now most of us are afraid to go into Gary (even my wife, who was born there). It's sad to see the decay - back in the day, Gary was a happening place - the place where all of the Chicagoans would go to party on weekends. You can still drive through some neighborhoods and see the big old mansions, most of which are in disrepair.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie