Re: [OM] Packed for a trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Packed for a trip
From: John Ockman <jrockman07@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:49:56 -0400
Steve,
Yes the waterfalls are nice, but we have had extremely hot and dry weather
of late, and I am pretty sure the Chagrin Valley has too, so might not be
quite as boisterous a falls as it in the spring. I have taken picture where
the top of the falls well up the sides of its boundary walls during the
spring runoff. Quite loud at that time. Never been to Flats.