Re: [OM] IMG: New LifeFlight Helicopter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New LifeFlight Helicopter
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:53:09 -0500
Thanks for looking, Chris. I always figured that a helicopter took more coordination and finesse than a fixed-wing craft. But I would still prefer that to the tilt-rotor craft. I tested a powered model of the first Bell Convertiplane in the long-gone 20-ft Massie Memorial Wind Tunnel at Wright-Patterson AFB in 1953, as a young AF lieutenant. I swore I would never fly one of those. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA