Re: [OM] Out of the Dark

Subject: Re: [OM] Out of the Dark
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:17:27 -0500
I just got back from my first nighttime walk with the flashlight. (torch)

I am very pleased with it. The low-power setting is very sufficient
for 90% of all flashlight applications. But kicking it up into high
gear is impressive. First of all, the dust and bugs in the air light
up like Christmas lights for the first 30 meters.

But you can light up things a long ways away. On this walk, I passed
under a 300 foot radio tower and shined the light up to the top. If I
had my binocs, I could have read the warning labels on the antennas.

AG