Re: [OM] iPad Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] iPad Photographer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:53:04 -0700
On 8/23/2015 1:06 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
.... Very few were using real cameras; most used smartphones or tablets with
built-in cameras.

An interesting prejudice. Mike just mused over on TOP about the similarities between the attitude of most photographers then to the new Leica and that of so many of us today toward this new, small, less capable type of camera.
<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2015/08/iphone-leica.html>
Personally, I don't much like them for most of my photographic purposes. But then, I do have more than a few alternate sorts of images from iThingies that I quite like.

Chacun à Son Goût Moose