Re: [OM] Well, that was fun.

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that was fun.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:01:32 -0700
On 8/10/2015 4:46 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Well, if I were a smart ass, which I most assuredly am not, I would say if
they're offering $7500 incentive, then they're charging at least $7500 too
much.

Real deals are few and far between and most of us would never recognize
one. But then that's just me shooting from the lip. I wouldn't recognize
one of these cars it it bit me on the ass.

No risk, unless you come out to visit, as they ain't goin' East anytime soon. Whole different thing than the Prius, which runs on gas. Gotta have hydrogen filling stations. Outside of Calif., there are two in the US, Wallingford, CT and Columbia, SC.

IF they sell well enough in CA, IF they really turn out to be practical, IF Toyota can see a profit at the end of the tunnel, IF other makers get on the H2 bandwagon, to build up fueling infrastructure, you may see one in Maine in your lifetime, or one of its progeny. :-)

Now if you visit Columbia, and some bleeding edge fool has shipped a car out
there, it might bite you - somewhere. ;-)

High Pressure Gas Moose