Re: [OM] Focus and Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus and Bokeh
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:50:28 -0500
I agree with your assessment of the variation with the variables you state. When I am striving for that type of bokeh, it is usually close-up, so I am shooting close and at maximum extension. Then, since f/4 is all it's got, that is often what I use. With other lenses, I often compromise at f/5.6, to get adequate DoF while still looking for some luck at bokeh.

Thanks for your comments.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA